1. WEBSITE EDITOR
Projet ATLAS – Cité Mamelles, Ouakam, Dakar.
2. EDITORIAL MANAGER & WEB HOST
- Publishing Director : Juliette BASTIN
- Web host : Infomaniak Network, avenue de la Praille, 26 – 1227 Carouge – SUISSE
3. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
The information on this website is as accurate as possible and the website is periodically updated, but it may contain inaccuracies, omissions or gaps. If you notice a gap, error or what appears to be a malfunction, please report it by email, describing the problem as precisely as possible (problematic page, triggering action, type of computer and browser used, etc.).
Any content downloaded is done at the user’s own risk and under their sole responsibility. Consequently, the ATLAS Project team cannot be held responsible for any damage to the user’s computer or any loss of data resulting from downloads.
- The photos are not contractual.
- The ATLAS Project team cannot be held responsible for the hypertext links set up within the framework of this website to other resources on the Internet.
You are solely responsible for any direct or indirect, material or immaterial damage or harm caused by, based on or originating from the use of the Site by you or by any person authorised by you to use this Site. By “use”, we mean any use of the Site whatsoever, whether fraudulent or not.
As such, you waive any claim or legal action relating to such damages, on the basis of the contractual liability of the publisher of this Site or on any other basis. Hypertext links may lead to sites other than this website. By clicking on these links, you leave this website and thus end up on sites over which the publisher has no control.
Consequently, the latter declines all responsibility in the event that the content of these sites contravenes the legal and regulatory provisions in force.
In addition, it is reminded that no hypertext link may refer to the Site without the prior and express authorisation of the Site’s publisher. In the absence of authorisation, such a link is considered to constitute an infringement of copyright, the penalties for which have already been mentioned above.
The publisher undertakes to make the necessary efforts to secure access, consultation and use of the Materials in accordance with the rules of use of the Internet. Access to the Site is possible twenty-four (24) hours out of twenty-four (24), seven (7) days out of seven (7) except in case of an event beyond the control of the publisher and subject to possible breakdowns and maintenance interventions necessary for the proper functioning of the Site and the Materials, which may be carried out without prior notice.
Consequently, the publisher cannot be held responsible in the following cases:
- Temporary interruptions lasting a few minutes for the updating of certain files
- Operating difficulties or momentary interruption of these services beyond the control of the publisher, particularly in the event of interruption of electricity or telecommunication services
- Temporary interruptions of services necessary for their evolution or maintenance
- Failure or malfunction of the Internet network in the transmission of messages or documents.
- You declare that you accept the characteristics and limits of the Internet, and in particular you acknowledge :
- that you are aware of the nature of the Internet, in particular its technical performance and the response times for consulting, querying or transferring Information
- that the communication of your access codes, and more specifically your login and password, or in general any information deemed confidential, is done under your own responsibility
- that it is your responsibility to take all necessary measures to ensure that the technical characteristics of your computer allow you to consult the Information
- that it is your responsibility to take all appropriate measures to protect your own data and/or software from contamination by any viruses circulating through the Site and/or the Information.
- It is specified that downloading the Materials implies unreserved acceptance of the said Materials and of these General Conditions of Use.
4. PERSONAL DATA – ACCESS AND RECTIFICATION RIGHTS
The consultation of the https://atlas.solthis.org/ website is carried out freely, however, the collection of nominative information and its processing, when provided for in certain sections of the website, is carried out in compliance with the provisions of the RGPD and the French Data Protection Act as amended by Law No. 2018-493 of 20 June 2018, promulgated on 21 June 2018. These data are processed and stored by Solthis.
For more information on Solthis’ personal data protection policy, please visit the Personal data page.
The present General Conditions of Use determine the rules of access to this Site. By browsing this Site, you acknowledge that, as a user, you are aware of the terms, accept them without reservation and comply with them.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY AND COPYRIGHT
All content, images, pages, photos, videos, etc. on this site are subject to copyright and may not be reused without prior authorisation. Any production, reproduction or representation of this site, in whole or in part, on any medium whatsoever, is prohibited.
For the conditions of use of the technical resources made available on our site, please refer to the Technical documents and tools page and the mentions developed in the two tabs on the creative commons licence and our conditions of use.
USE OF THE WEBSITE
2.1 General regulations
The user acknowledges that they have the necessary skills and means to access and use the Site. The ATLAS Project team may in no case be held responsible for any direct or indirect damage resulting from the use by any user of data, information or publications accessible or downloadable from the Site.
The links established from the “https://atlas.solthis.org/” site to other sites do not, under any circumstances, incur the responsibility of the Project ATLAS team, whether for their content, products or services available on these sites or from these sites.
6. INFORMATION AND EXCLUSION
The ATLAS Project team makes every effort to provide reliable information and to update its website. However, errors or omissions may occur. The Internet user must therefore ensure that the information provided is correct and notify the ATLAS Project team of any changes to the site that he or she considers useful. The ATLAS Project team is in no way responsible for the use made of this information, nor for any direct or indirect prejudice that may result from it.
7. APPLICATION OF FRENCH LAW
As the Internet is by nature a global network, but as this site is intended for a French audience, the rules applicable to all content and all data transmissions on and around the Site are determined by French law. In the event of a dispute, the French courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
The ATLAS Project team is at your disposal for any comments or suggestions. You can write to us in French by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by using our contact form.